- For CATV, MATV and STV type cable hex crimp connectors
- Precision quality alloy steel jaws are self-bottoming and will not over-crimp
- Toggle action delivers correct crimping force
- Rugged components for long, trouble-free performance
- Star wheel permits precise, easy compression adjustment
- Easy-to-read hex sizes stamped on frame
- Full-cushion handles will not slide off
- Rugged steel frame with heat treated pins for maximum strength and operating life
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Length: 9.00 in. (229 mm), Weight: 1 lb 9 oz (708 g)
For CATV, MATV and STV type cable hex crimp connectors, precision quality alloy steel jaws are self-bottoming and will not over-crimp. This rugged crimper is made to last a long time and deliver precise crimping of connectors.
Ships in 1 to 2 weeks
|Dimensions||9 × 3 × 2 in|
Leading Manufacturer of Cable Preparation Tools The Cablematic product line features coring and stripping tools, drop cable trimmers and compression/crimp tools for the CATV, Telecommunications and Wireless industries. Cablematic tools prepare trunk and distribution cables in addition to drop and messengered cables.