• Support sleeve located in main
• Unique Actuator closing mechanism nut assembly reduces “pull back” preserves reusability during installation
• Flush insulator prevents moisture
• Back nut radius allows smooth from collecting or migrating along transition of heat shrink tubing the path
• Visible entry of center conductor into • Non-rotational design for seizing mechanism(no blind entry) installation and disassembly
• Brass pins with bright acid tin plating for excellent RF conductivity
Gilbert Engineering /Corning
Providing Connectivity Solutions That Customers Can Rely On Corning Gilbert, a world leader in RF connectivity, continuously develops new interconnect technology for improved RF system performance, reliability, and efficiency. Their products are used in a range of diverse applications from broadband communication systems to telecommunications, defense systems, and test and measurement. Corning's design expertise is complemented by the high quality of their products and dedication to customer service.