Pico Digital's CHC-16U/860 860 MHz Active Headend Combiner has an adjustable hybrid push-pull amplifier that compensates for losses associated with passive combining networks, thereby improving carrier-noise and harmonic distortion.
Pico Digital CHC-16U/860 860 MHz Active Headend Combiner
This product is discontinued.
- 135 channels, frequency range from 54 MHz to 860 MHz (CATV 2-13, A1-A5, A-ZZZ, 89-135)
- Adjustable hybrid push-pull amplifier compensates for losses associated with passive combining networks, thereby improving carrier-noise and harmonic distortion
- High - 30-dB port-to-port isolation provides spurious carrier protection and minimizes undesired channel interaction, reducing picture distortion
- Directional coupler design and low insertion loss provide improved carrier-noise, system performance, and picture quality
- - 30-dB test port provides convenient access for headend testing and system monitoring
- Auxiliary AC outlet for convenience