netBooter™ NP0801DT/NP0808DT series provides secured remote power source management operation and AC current monitoring via TCP/IP networks or local direct connection. Accessing the system is password protected at Administration level or user privilege levels. Network security includes HTTPS and user name and password protection. The power management system offers the most versatile access control methods in the industry for easy, quick and reliable operations.
Synaccess netBooter SeriesRemote Power Reboot Management
Call For Price
- 8 Independently managed power outlets.
- 120VAC/15A; 220VAC/10A.
- For G2 models; 120VAC/30A, 220VAC/20A.
- Standard 19” 1U chassis. 6” in depth..
- Digital TRMS AC current draw monitoring with high accuracy.
- 10/100 base Ethernet port.
- Digital environment temperature sensing.
- Process control with temperature and AC current threshold settings
- AutoPing-reboot on each outlet.
- Weekly or any time scheduling for outlet switching controls.
- Controlling outlet switching via emailing.
- Programming friendly command codes.
- Support DHCP, HTTP/HTTPS, Telnet, SNMP/Trap, POP/SMTP and NTP.
- RS-232 Port for local or Modem access.
- UL-Standard Compliances, Listed by TUV.
- Two year warranty including parts & labor.
netBooter Series Spec-Sheet