AJA Video Systems RD10MD2 is a 10-bit broadcast-quality Dual HD down converter. Channels 1 and 2 are fully independent. Channel 1 has 2 re-clocked HD/SD SDI outputs and channel 2 has 1. Both Channel 1 and 2 have 2 down converted outputs, which can be independently configured as SDI or composite analog. All HD formats are supported including 24p/psf with 3:2 pulldown. The SD output can be formatted for either 4:3 or 16:9 monitors. For 4:3 monitors both Letterbox and Crop modes are supported. The RD10MD2 is also dual-rate (HD/SD) and will support SDI inputs. The RD10MD2 is compatible with AJA’s FR1 or FR2 frames.
AJA Video Systems RD10MD2 Dual HD to SD Downconverter
This product is discontinued.
- Dual Independent channel HD to SD down conversion
- Re-clocking HD/SD-SDI input loop outputs
- Multi-Standard HD-SDI or SDI Input
- SDI and Composite Analog Outputs
- 3/2 Pulldown for 23.98/24 Hz p/psf inputs
- Full 10-bit Data Path, Multi-point Interpolation
- Configurable for 16:9 or 4:3 Monitors
- Letterbox and Crop Modes
- 4:3 Safe-Zone Graticule
- 5-year Warranty