Tightens F-Connectors Right The First Time and Every Time. This indoor torque tool is great for connecting coax connectors to consumer electronic devices with the proper amount of torque.
Jonard Industries Corp TT-812 Low Torque Termination Tool
Call For Price
- Tool is small and compact for getting into tight spaces. 1 3/8” tall and 7/8” diameter.
- Glass filled nylon material “work hardens” with use.
- Tightens F connectors to 8 to 12 in-lbs of torque (vs. finger tight, which typically produces just 1 to 3 in-lbs of torque).
- Consistent torque applied, regardless of the installer.
- Eliminates damage to consumer electronic devices due to overtightened connectors.
- Prevents service truck rolls caused by loose connectors. Helps prevent signal loss, ingress / egress