1. How long will it take to receive my order?
Estimated Delivery Times for Credit Approved In Stock Orders:
- Standard: See map
- Priority: 2 - 3 Business Days
- Express: 1 - 2 Business Days
2. Am I responsible for customs duties and taxes?
Yes, import duties and/or taxes (for orders shipped to non-U.S. destinations) may be imposed by your local government on shipments from outside your country. These charges are separate from Toner Cable Equipment Inc. charges and are beyond our control or ability to predict. These charges (if any) are made payable to your government Customs and or Tax departments
You are responsible for paying any taxes, duties and/or customs fees charged by your government. Please check with your local government or freight company for more information.
3. Do you ship outside the United States?
Yes, Toner Cable Equipment Inc ships to most countries all over the world every day. Please call 1-215 675 2053 for rates or email our sales department direct at [email protected]
4. How can I check the status of my order?
The same day your order ships we automatically send you an e-mail advising that the order has shipped and the tracking information
5. How do I calculate my shipping charges?
Our system calculates shipping charges for the items you enter into your shopping cart. You have four options for time for shipping, UPS ground, three day select, second day air and next day air. The rates calculated include insurance, sales Tax if shipping to Pennsylvania and the shipping cost for the shipment weight not the product weight.
NOTE: Some items can not be shipped via UPS, due to size and weight. Truck freight quotes will be entered manually. Shipping and handling rates are subject to change without notice.
6. How long do backordered items take to ship?
It depends on the item. Product delivery is sometimes delayed for reasons out of our control. We are constantly monitoring our stock levels and receiving shipments at our distribution centers.
7. If I have an item shipped by truck freight is the driver responsible for unloading the merchandise?
No, truck freight companies do not require their drivers to unload shipments. An additional lift gate charge will apply if the driver unloads the merchandise. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery when you'll have unloading help on hand.
8. If I have more than one item on my order and an item is on back order, do I get charged shipping twice?
Yes, each item is charged shipping when it leaves. However, you are not charged any additional shipping from what was quoted at the time of the order. The shipping cost is pro-rated.
10. When can a trace be initiated on my shipment?
- Parcel Post - 14 working days after ship date.
- UPS - 10 working days after ship date.
- Truck Freight - 10 working days after ship date.
11. What shipping carriers do you offer?
- Parcel Post
- UPS Ground
- UPS 3 day select
- UPS 2nd and Next Day Air
- Truck Freight - YRC, Old Dominion, FedEx freight, UPS Freight (depending on your location)
Shipping options vary depending on the type and quantity of merchandise you choose to buy and your shipping address.