- Tunes analog and digital channels in ATSC, clear QAM, and NTSC formats
- Decodes MPEG2 and H.264 digital channels up to 1080p 60Hz
- SDI Output – SD/HD/3G
- HDMI Output – Type A, Version 1.3
- SDI and HDMI output resolutions: 480i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p, or Auto
- All outputs operate simultaneously
- 1080p fixed at 60Hz frame rate, 1080i and 720p selectable at 60 or 59.94HzPasses through IPTV stream from received digital channel
- Coaxial and optical SPDIF digital audio outputs
- AC-3, PCM, or Variable PCM audio formats for SDI, HDMI, and digital audio ports
- Front-panel and on-screen menus for tuner setup
- Web pages for remote setup and configuration
- Decodes analog and digital closed captioning
- Passes through 608 and 708 closed caption data on SDI output
- Rack-mountable two across in 1RU
- RS-232 can be daisy-chained to control up to 9 tuners from a single RS-232 port
- Meets RoHS and California energy-saving standards
Contemporary Research - ATSC-SDI 4 4i HDTV, 8VSB Tuner, SDI Out
The ATSC-SDI 4i HDTV Tuner, our 3rd-generation ATSC-SDI HDTV tuner, adds new capabilities to the industry-standard ATSC-SDI series. New features include tuning H.264 programs up to 1080p, HDMI output scaling up to 1080p, and IPTV streaming output via Ethernet port. The new tuner is fully compatible with control commands for previous models.
The integrator-friendly HDTV tuner is controllable with 2-way RS-232, IP Telnet and UDP, as well as wireless and wired IR commands. An onboard Web page enables remote configuration, control, and monitoring. A new menu-driven display simplifies setup.
A full-featured, commercial grade HDTV tuner, the ATSC-SDI 4i can receive both digital MPEG-2/H.264 and analog channels, in ATSC, clear QAM, and NTSC formats. Using an optional RF-AB switch, the tuner can switch between antenna and cable feeds.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 3 in|