- AutoDiscovery System automatically detects and selects analog and digital COFDM/QAM TV signals in both Measurement and Spectrum modes
- Help Function automatically identifies all the signals with digital modulation – SAT, TV, and CATV
- Digital Measurements include Digital Power, MER, BER, PER, LDPC, BCH, Noise Margin, MER vs Carrier
- Automatic Assistant provides Signal Quality analysis, Channel Scan memorization
- Barscan TV & CATV Function tests from 10 to 100 channels on one (1) screen
- Buzzer & Noise Margin provided via real time graph
- USB on the go for long term logging and storage
- Remote Monitoring and Control capability
- Memory Functions supported – Auto, Manual, and Logger
BTPRO-8000S HD Analyzer, tablet based
Blonder Tongue - BTPRO-8000S HD Analyzer, tablet based
The BTPRO-8000S is a professional HD Tablet/Touch Analyzer with a frequency range of 4 to 2610 MHz. The analyzer features a 7-inch 16:9 color display touchscreen, is compact in size, and lightweight. The BTPRO 8000S is ideal for analyzing and logging in the lab or out in the field – HD/SD QPSK/8PSK Satellite, COFDM, QAM, NTSC, DVBS/S2 Broadcast, as well as Fiber Optic, and Wi-Fi signals.
Usually ships same business day
|Dimensions||15 × 12 × 4 in|
Solutions for All Your Applications Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. offer customers more than 130 years of combined engineering and manufacturing excellence with a solid history of delivering reliable, quality products. As a leader in the field of Cable Television communications, they provide system operators and integrators serving the cable, broadcast, satellite, IPTV, institutional and professional video markets with comprehensive solutions for the provision of content contribution, distribution and video delivery to homes and businesses. The B-T designs, manufactures, sells and supports an equipment of SD/HD digital video solutions, as well as core analog video and high speed data solutions for distribution over coax, fiber and IP networks. For over 60 years, Blonder Tongue has customized cost-effective solutions for the broadcast, hospitality, education, healthcare, government, sports, entertainment, and enterprise markets. From supporting major broadcast networks to campuses, hotels, stadiums, and airports Blonder Tongue has its customers’ needs covered. Blonder Tongue was founded in 1952, in Old Bridge, NJ by Ike Blonder and Ben Tongue. The company started building Amplifiers or boosters for TV antennas and also building TV antennas. Ike was awarded a patent for inventing the log-periodic television antenna. In the following years, Blonder Tongue expanded their range of products to support the growing Cable TV industry. In 1972, Toner Cable became a stocking distributor for Blonder Tongue and today is their largest stocking distributor worldwide.