- Unique C.A.T. allows assembly of Series 59/6, 7, and 11 drop connectors in one versatile tool
- Two sets of jaws, precision designed – one set for 59 & 6 connectors, and another set for 7 & 11 connectors
- Field proven design based on original Cablematic® C.A.T. design with high strength cast aluminum body
- Spring loaded, split jaws position the cable and connector for easy insertion and removal
- Available in a “fixed” model (C.A.T.-AS-FX) with a fixed, factory set plunger tip that is nonadjustable.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- U.S. Patent Nos.: 5,934,137; 5,647,119 and 6,820,326
- Length: 7.4 in. (187 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 lb (500 g)
CAT-AS Compression Tool
Cablematic - CAT-AS Compression Tool
Ripley’s CAT-AS-EX has the same unique ability as CAT-AS, it allows assembly of series 59/6, 7,and 11 drop connectors in one versatile tool. With two sets of jaws, precision designed, one set for 59 & 6 connectors, and another set for 7 & 11 connectors, you’ll get the perfect connection every time.
Ships in 1 to 2 weeks
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 1 in|
Leading Manufacturer of Cable Preparation Tools The Cablematic product line features coring and stripping tools, drop cable trimmers and compression/crimp tools for the CATV, Telecommunications and Wireless industries. Cablematic tools prepare trunk and distribution cables in addition to drop and messengered cables.