- Accepts up to 24 HD or SD programs in 1RU
- Accepts IP video transport in MPEG-2, H.264, or H.265
- Dolby® Digital Audio capability
- Superior Transcoding quality at low bit rates
- Now with Multicast IGMP v2/v3 Input and Output Support
Call for Price Each
The Clearview+ is a professional grade video and audio transcoder in a 1RU form factor, designed to accept up to 24 HD or SD programs simultaneously, using up to 1Gb of data throughput. The unit can accept IP video transport streams in MPEG-2,H.264, or H.265 and output these streams to any combination of MPEG-2,H.264, and H.265 formats. Product features include transrating capability of specific video bit rates and specific video resolutions.
The Clearview+ hardware-based video compression technology provides superior transcoding quality at low bitrates, perfect for Live Linear Broadcasting. The Clearview+ was designed to support a wide range of video and audio inputs and outputs, including Dolby® Digital audio encoding.
|Dimensions||21 × 19 × 3 in|