- Provides a cleave with a cutting angle of less than 0.5° for optimal fiber preparation for fusion splicing
- Long life of 48,000 cuts with 16 position blades • Lightweight and rugged design for long term durability
- Holds 250μm and 900μm fiber and comes with built in fiber trash can
- Scaled holder for accurate cleave lengths from 5 to 20mm (0.20″ to 0.79″)
- Ideal for fiber technicians, fiber splicers, and anyone that needs to cleave a fiber optic cable prior to performing a fusion splice
Jonard Industries Corp - FC-500 Precision Fiber Cleaver
The Jonard Tools FC-500 precision fiber cleaver is designed to provide a precise cleave and prepare a fiber to be fusion spliced for 250μm and 900μm coated optical fiber.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|