- Connector Types: FC, SC (APC/PC/UPC) & LC (PC/UPC)
- Calibrated Wavelengths (nm): 850, 980, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625, 1650
- Detector Type: InGaAs
- Measurement Range: -50 dBm to +26 dBm
- Single Mode Range: 980, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625, 1650 nm, ≤ ± 0.25 dB
- Multi Mode Range: 850, 1300 nm, ≤ ± 0.8 dB
- Data Storage Capacity: 1000 entries
- Resolution: 0.01 dB
- Operating Time: 200 hours (without backlight)
- Battery Type: (3) AA batteries
- Dimensions: 6.89″ x 3.54″ x 1.75″ (175 mm x 90 mm x 44.5 mm)
- Weight: 0.66 lb (299.64 g)
FPM-55 Fiber Optic Power Meter with Data Storage (-50 to +26 dBm) and FC/SC/LC Adapters
The Jonard Tools Fiber Optic Power Meter with Data Storage is the perfect power meter for measuring and recording both the absolute optical power and relative power loss in fiber optic cables.
Measures a wide variety of wavelengths from 850-1650 nm, with a mere 0.01 dB resolution. Measures 8 preset calibrated wavelengths with high precision to determine absolute or relative power. Intelligent backlight control adjusts the screen brightness automatically to reduce power consumption. Stores up to 1,000 data entries which can be downloaded via USB. Reference power level can be set up and stored via included software. Auto-off function can be turned on or off. Includes carrying case, instruction manual, software (available for download on this product page), and FC, SC, and LC adapters so that fiber connectors can be directly connected to the tool (FC/SC adapters are for APC/PC/UPC connectors and LC adapter is for PC/UPC connectors only).
|Dimensions||6.89 × 3.54 × 1.75 in|