- Fully meets the requirements of DOCSIS 3.1.
- Downstream frequency bandwidth can reach up to 1220 MHz.
- The amplifier comes stock with standard 42/54 MHz split and can be upgraded to 85/102 MHz or 204/258 MHz split with plug in diplex filter kits.
- GaAs-Fet Push Pull technology providing superior distortion performance and low noise.
- Powering options as 90-240 VAC mains, 14-16 VDC external power supply and 40-90 VAC
- Remote (HFC).
- Universal JXP style pads are used for both attenuator and equalizer functions as technician friendly controllers.
- Surge protected to 6kV on all ports.
- -20dB external test points
- Aluminum die-cast housing with superior heat dissipation.
TDA40D31-1220 Amplifier, 2 way 1220 MHz 40 dB Gain
The Toner TDA40D31-1200 Broadband Amplifier is the newest addition to the Toner TDA series of amplifiers.
This amp was specifically designed for the newer DOCSIS 3.1 systems where bandwidth to 1220 MHz is required and several reverse frequency splits are available. Amplifier comes with a fully upgradeable configuration from a stock 42/54, reverse split to 85/102 and 204/258 by simply exchanging the diplex filter sets- future proofing upstream bandwidth requirements.
This broadband DOCSIS 3.1 amplifier has 40 dB of forward gain with minimal distortions which is accomplished with the use of GaAs hybrid silicone technology with a 50 dBmV output capability. The amp has a GaAs reverse amp with 24 dB of gain. Both forward and reverse are set using JXP style plug in pads for both gain and output control as well as for equalization. The TDA40D31-1200 is built in a hinged aluminum housing that ensures 100 dB RFI and weather protection to IP54. Powering is by a remote 24 VDC plug in transformer.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 6.5 × 3 in|