- Available in the following tap values: 4T, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32 dB
- Tongue & Groove Housing
- Supports DOCSIS® 3.1 expanded bandwidth
- 5 MHz to 1.2 GHz Bandwidth
- Supports various band splits, 47/54, 85/102, 204/258 MHz MHz
- Minimum 110 dB RFI Shielding
- Low Intermod Distortions < 100 dB
- Nickel Plated Zinc Alloy Housing
- 15 PSI Waterproofed F Ports
- 200 G Center Conductor Retention
- 75 Ohm Impedance
- Machined F Connectors On 1” Spacing
- Blocking Capacitor On All Ports
- Integral Ground Block
- 6 kV Ring Wave Surge Protection
TGT2-*D31 2 port taps, 1.2 GHz (replace * with tap value)
Toner Cable Equipment Inc. - TGT2-*D31 2 port taps, 1.2 GHz (replace * with tap value)
The Toner TGT Series of 2, 4 and 8 Port Taps are designed for cable signal distribution systems. The bandwidth to 1220 MHz make these ideal for any system deploying DOCSIS 3.1 technology. They are also backwards compatible with other DOCSIS deployments. Built with SMT Technology on premium PC Boards the taps have the best performance available. Meeting all current SCTE and ANSI requirements these taps are ideal for any Cable TV system or other TV Signal RF distribution system.
Usually ships same business day
|Dimensions||2.5 × 2 × 1.5 in|
|Select An Option||
4 (terminating tap), 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32
Toner Cable Equipment Inc.
Toner Cable Equipment Inc. Founded in 1971 by Bob Toner, Toner Cable was an early innovator of electronic multi-taps and antenna products. Over the next thirty years, Toner Cable continued to develop as a leading cable equipment provider, growing into the computer systems and satellite services industries. Today Toner Cable continues to be a provider and manufacturer of digital and analog electronic equipment including headend electronics, broadband video and radio frequency distribution products, TV antennae, satellite, fiber optic and test equipment, as well as I/P Ethernet network tools. We'd like to invite you to browse our extensive line of fiber optic equipment, including testing tools, enclosures, cables, splicing units, power supplies, as well as data and Ethernet cables.