- Creates a 16 NTSC RF analog modulated channel lineup
- Decodes MPEG-2, H.264, and H.265 video content
- Dolby® Digital AC3, AAC, MPEG1-Layer2, MP3 audio decode
- Line 21 Closed Caption EIA 608 pass through
- Supports AFD or Manual aspect ratio config., 4:3 or 16:9
Blonder Tongue - CLEARVIEW NTSC16 IP Digital to NTSC RF Analog Agile Modulator
Call for Price
The Clearview NTSC16 is a cutting-edge 1RU, multi-channel digital to RF analog synthesizer, designed to convert up to 16 HD or SD programs and the primary audio channel to 16 NTSC modulated RF analog channels.
The Clearview NTSC16 can input MPEG-2, MPEG-4/H.264 (AVC), or H.265 (HEVC) formats from an IP transport stream. Each IP MPEG transport stream is decoded, NTSC synthesized, and modulated to an STD, IRC, or HRC RF analog channel. All 16 NTSC channels are agile within a 208 MHz frequency block. Users may place the 208 MHz block anywhere within the 54 to 1002 MHz frequency span.
|Dimensions||15 × 19 × 2 in|