- 47 to 1218 MHz RF bandwidth for DOCSIS 3.1 compatibility with GaAs technology
- 1310nm DFB laser in 5 output powers (3, 6, 10, 12, 15 dBm)
- RF AGC for optimum laser performance
- LCD front panel status display with built-in microprocessor
- SNMP network management for remote monitoring
- ETL certified
FIBT-1310-06 Transmitter, 1310 nm, 6 dBm
The FIBT-1310 (Fiber Optic Transmitter) is an ideal solution for transporting analog and digital CATV channels over single-mode optical fiber. The transmitter is available in power output levels ranging from +3 dBm (2 mW) to +15 dBm (31 mW) to satisfy various system topologies and supports an increased band-edge to 1218 MHz for DOCSIS 3.1 applications.
The FIBT-1310 is built with a directly modulated DFB laser, providing low noise and high linearity performance. The RF AGC and pre-distortion circuit insures the optimum laser drive level for the best overall CNR, CSO, and CTB operation.
Laser output power, unit temperature, and RF input level are accurately monitored by a built-in microprocessor shown on the front panel LCD display, in addition to the unit function messages. Remote status monitoring is provided through SNMP network management.
|Dimensions||19 × 16 × 3 in|