- Designed to slit 0.250” flat drop cables as well as various other cables
- Slits flat cables 0.305” to 0.350” wide and 0.155” to 0.185” high, typically found in Corning SST-Drop flat cables with a jacket thickness of 0.03” to 0.04”
- Slits both sides of the jacket simultaneously, allowing easy access to fiber or strength members
- Can separate the jacket and strength members from the buffer tube leaving fiber undamaged
- Two reversible blades come preassembled and can be reversed when worn for double life
- Replacement Blades (FOD-RB25) can be purchased separately
- NSPE New Product Award 2010
FOD-2000 Fiber Optic Drop Cable Slitter
Jonard Industries Corp - FOD-2000 Fiber Optic Drop Cable Slitter
The Jonard Tools patented and award-winning FOD-2000 Fiber Optic Drop Cable Slitter simplifies the slitting of drop cable jackets at mid span or end sections and is perfect for FTTH technicians working with flat fiber drop cables.
Ships in 1 to 2 weeks
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 2 in|
Jonard Industries Corp
Quality Tools for Today's Professionals since 1958 Jonard Industries Corp is a World Class Manufacturer of Precision Hand Tools for the Telecom, Fiber Optic, Cable TV, Wireless, and Electronic Industries. As the company has prospered and grown, our product lines have expanded to where we now maintain 20 separate and unique categories of professional, highly dependable tools. We work with Certified Ergonomists to design tools with worker safety in mind. Our ergonomic concentration and focus has provided us with the insights and ability to design tools that mitigate pressure on the palm, the leading cause of injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome.