- Wide bandwidth: 54 to 2150 MHz forward / 2 to 42 MHz return
- High Input Ability: -18 dBm
- DC & 22 kHz/DiSeQc passing: low insertion
- Compact case: die cast aluminum
- Green Power Supply: 12 to 29 VDC Input
SITUATION –DBS and CATV or Over The Air signals are required at multiple locations connected via coax cable.
SOLUTION – Model LA146R may be placed after a DBS dish or OTA antenna to extend the signals the equivalent of 150 feet of RG-6 cable.
RELATED CONSIDERATIONS – Model LA146R may be coax line powered from each RF output connector. Model LA146R-T includes an external power supply for direct powering. An energy conservation feature allows the amplifier to operate efficiently at 12 to 29 volts.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 5 in|