- Aruba Basic Layer 3 switch series with stacking, static & RIP routing, IPv6, ACLs, and sFlow
- Advanced security and network management tools with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave
- Modular 10GbE uplinks (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T) and upgradeable power supplies for up to 1440W PoE+
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning and cloud-based Aruba Central support
- Ready for innovative SDN applications with OpenFlow support
Aruba 2920-24G Switch (J9726A)
Call for Price
The Aruba 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office networks. A powerful ProVision ASIC delivers low latency, more packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption. This Basic Layer 3 switch series supports modular stacking, 10GbE, PoE+, static and RIP routing, Access OSPF routing, Tunneled Node, ACLs, sFlow, and IPv6. The 2920 delivers a consistent wired/wireless user experience with advanced security and network management tools with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave. With support from Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support. The 2920 is optimized for Software-defined Networking (SDN) with OpenFlow support.
The Aruba 2920 Switch Series provides cost-effective pay as you grow modular stacking with a 2-port stacking module, support for up to four 10GBASE-T (or SFP+) uplinks and upgradeable power supplies so your network can quickly scale when needed. The robust Basic Layer 3 feature set requires no licensing and includes a limited lifetime warranty.
|22 × 19 × 4 in