CANUSA-EMI - CTB-15 Self Fusing Tape
EPR based self fusing tape designed for the Communications 1.5″ W x 15′ Long
- Environmental protection of connectors in tight locations or when torch is not permitted
- Protect connectors in Cable TV, Wireless and Telecom applications
- The surface of cable and connector should be clean.
- Start the tape on cable approximately two inches from connector.
- Make sure the tape is stretched during application.
- While stretching the tape, make one wrap on cable ensuring the tape is wrapped onto itself as it will only adhere to itself. Continue wrapping the cable and connector using half overlap layers.
- To terminate, wrap the tape onto itself and place your thumb at the termination point and stretch the tape until it breaks.
- Two layers are recommended
- The loose end of the termination should be thumbed down.
Usually ships same business day