- Delivers up to 16 NTSC RF analog channels
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4, and H.265 video decode
- Dolby® Digital AC3, AAC, and MP3 audio decode
- Line 21 Closed Caption EIA 608-708 pass-through
- Supports AFD or Manual aspect ratio configuration
Call for Price
The NXG–NTSC-16 module is a multi-channel digital to RF analog converter. The NXG-NTSC-16 module converts up to 16 HD or SD programs and the primary audio channel to 16 NTSC modulated RF analog channels, all within the NXG digital signal processing platform.
The NXG-NTSC-16 can input any MPEG-2, MPEG-4/H.264 (AVC), or H.265 (HEVC) format from the NXG IP backplane to decode, convert, and modulate it to an NTSC RF analog channel. All 16 NTSC analog RF channels are agile within a 208 MHz frequency block. Users may place the 208 MHz block anywhere within the 54 to 1002 MHz frequency span.