- Loud tone identifies line carrying signal.
- LED light indicates splitters, DC shorts and other self grounding devices in cable.
- Built-in on/off switch extends battery life.
- Voltage protected to 52V.
- Right angle male push-on connector for working in confined areas.
- Accurate up to 5,000 feet (1,500 m).
- High quality AAA battery for operation.
- Clear markings on the barrel for use and battery replacement.
- Connect the toner without emitting a tone. Now a discretionary option.
PT-300 Pocket Continuity Tester & Toner
Drop cable continuity tester – accurate up to 5,000 feet (1,500 m). Identify cables in an MDU, and detect troublesome short circuits.
Ships in 2 to 4 days
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 1 in|
Jonard Industries Corp
Quality Tools for Today's Professionals since 1958 Jonard Industries Corp is a World Class Manufacturer of Precision Hand Tools for the Telecom, Fiber Optic, Cable TV, Wireless, and Electronic Industries. As the company has prospered and grown, our product lines have expanded to where we now maintain 20 separate and unique categories of professional, highly dependable tools. We work with Certified Ergonomists to design tools with worker safety in mind. Our ergonomic concentration and focus has provided us with the insights and ability to design tools that mitigate pressure on the palm, the leading cause of injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome.