- Encode SD-SDI, HD-SDI and HDMI inputs
- Video transcoding or rate-shaping of 8VSB/QAM-B*, ASI and MPEG/IP inputs to MPEG-2 or H.264
- PID-filter or service filter SPTS or MPTS inputs*
- Support for all of today’s most common internet delivery protocols, including Zixi, SRT and RIST*
- Pair with a Sencore DMG 7000 for a low-cost end-to-end backhaul
- Simple and intuitive webUI for configuration and monitoring
- Automation and remote configuration ready
- Small form factor – 1/3rd RU wide and 1RU tall
SCP 2100 Series Signal Collection Platform
$1,725.00 – $2,250.00
The future of signal collection is here today! The Sencore SCP 2100 is a cost-effective and easy to deploy unit for acquiring and backhauling nearly any video signals across the internet.
Utilizing the power and exceptional video quality of ASIC-based\ encoding and transcoding, paired with today’s latest internet delivery protocols; the SCP 2100 makes it effortless to acquire feeds that may have previously been too costly or difficult.
Whether it’s off-air broadcast feeds, sporting events, public service addresses or anything else you can think of, it’s now as easy as the SCP 2100 and an internet connection.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 5.69 × 1.72 in|
|Select An Option||
SCP 2101, SCP 2102, SCP 2110, SCP 2111