- High performance, 75 ohm Snap-N-Seal® BNC Male connectors feature precision coaxial contacts for demanding bandwidth applications.
- True 360 degree compression onto cable ensures optimum RF shielding performance, -65dB effective shielding.
- BNC Male Plug interface is designed to nominal Mil Spec C-39012 with 75 ohm characteristic impedance.
- Integral silver-plated contact and Snap-N-Seal® design ensures ease of installation and reliable, high frequency return loss performance of -30dB to 1 GHz.
- Installation requires one-step 1/4” – 1/4” cable preparation and standard compression tools used for all 59 & 6 series Snap-N-Seal® product families, saving installation time.
SNS1P59BNC SNS 1 Piece RG59 BNC Compression Connectors
These SNS connectors are designed for applications using Series 59, Series 59 Quad Shield, Series 6 and Series 6 Quad Shield SCTE specification coaxial cables. In addition the 59 Series BNC connectors are designed for applications using specific Broadband Headend cables and Digital Video cables.
|Dimensions||1.5 × 0.5 × 0.5 in|