- To reduce assembly time and simplify installation, the plastic sleeve is pre-positioned and detachably coupled to the connector body.
- True 360º compression onto cable ensures superior RF shielding performance, -90 dB effective shielding (typical on 60% bonded foil cable).
- Permanently stamped part numbers and color-coded sleeves for easy identification before and after installation.
- Installation requires one-step 1/4” – 1/4” cable preparation and standard compression tools used for all 59 & 6 series Snap-N-Seal® product families.
- Quad-sealed system prevents moisture migration.
- Incorporates a NiTin finish plus UV resistant plastic and O-rings to provide a reliable, environmentally sealed product.
- Superb return loss performance of -30 dB to 1GHz.
- Cable retention exceeds 40 lb. minimum as specified by the SCTE.
Belden - SNS1P6 SNS 1 Piece RG6 F Compression Connector
Call for Price Each
**DISCONTINUED** EX6XL IS DIRECT REPLACEMENT
Belden SNS One-Piece Compression Connectors, feature a user-friendly, pre-positioned and detachably coupled plastic sleeve, incorporating time-proven advantages for a reliable connection.
Snap-N-Seal® One Piece Connectors use the same proven 360º compression design and installation tools as other Snap-N-Seal® products.
|Dimensions||1.5 × 0.5 × 0.5 in|