- For Times Fiber Communications (TFC) “Flexible Feeder” (TX10-15 Low Loss Drop Feeder) Cable and F50 CommScope® cable
- Color coded and labeled for ease of proper tool identification Green – for Standard cable construction Blue – for Quad Shield cable construction
- The first cut (1st cut) will prepare cable to proper center conductor length. The second cut (2nd cut) will remove the proper length of outer jacket exposing the braid.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Replacement Blades — 1st cut: CB 26 (Part No.: 14403) 2nd cut: CB 60 (Part No.: 14907)
- Length: 5-3/8 in. (137 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz. (795 g)
Flexible feeder stripping tools For Times Fiber Communications “Flexible Feeder” (TX10-15 Low Loss Drop Feeder) cable.
Ships in 1 to 2 weeks
|Dimensions||7 × 3 × 2.5 in|
Leading Manufacturer of Cable Preparation Tools The Cablematic product line features coring and stripping tools, drop cable trimmers and compression/crimp tools for the CATV, Telecommunications and Wireless industries. Cablematic tools prepare trunk and distribution cables in addition to drop and messengered cables.