- Low Insertion Loss – Typically less than 1 dB
- Also Rejects Transmit Band (5800-6725 MHz) >70 dB Typ –
Eliminating the need for a separate TRF
- Low Group Delay Variation – 8 nS Max
- Compact Size – For easy installation on single or multi-feed LNBs
- Superior VSWR Performance – 1.5:1 Max
- Quick Turnaround – Most orders ship within (1-5) days ARO
7894D-Series C band Interfierence filter
Call for Price
Historically, the solution for eliminating out-of-band interference (e.g. – RADAR) has been to install a highly-selective bandpass filter. Specifically, a filter with a passband correspond-ing to that region’s standard footprint (i.e. – 3700-4200 MHz, 3400-4200 MHz, etc.).
However, not long ago, WiMAX began operating in the (3400-3800) MHz frequency band in many regions around the world. This common band operation causes in-band interference at C-band receive sites that cannot be eliminated with “standard footprint” BPFs.
Example : WiMAX – operating at 3700 MHz – causes interference at a C-band receive site (where the footprint is 3700-4200 MHz). A standard footprint BPF will pass all frequencies from 3700 4200 MHz (i.e. – including the interfering WiMAX signal).
Solution : Install an MFC model 7893D-3780/4200 bandpass filter that will provide 30 dB rejection at 3700 MHz and will pass all remaining C-band from (3780-4200) MHz.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|