- 1218 MHz forward RF bandwidth for DOCSIS 3.1 compatibility
- Three (3) frequency splits available for all DOCSIS 3.1 applications
- +36 dBmV AGC’d RF output with optical input range from -4 to +3 dBm
- High performance and low power consumption GaAs technology
- 1210-1650nm SC/APC optical input
- 1310 nm 3.0 dBm DFB return path transmitter
- Die-cast aluminum housing for indoor installation
- Tri-color LED indicating optical input status
- Bi-color LED indicating return laser transmitter output status
- Forward and Return -20 dB RF test ports (one each)
- Local/Remote 12 VDC powering from F connector
FTTB-1218-2W-204 Two Way Fiber Node
The FTTB-1218-2W (Two-Way Indoor Optical Node) converts the optical signal received from the headend into a +36 dBmV RF output. The compact housing includes an optical receiver, RF AGC, RF amplifier, and return path optical transmitter. Three (3) frequency splits are available to satisfy standard 5-42 MHz, 5-85 MHz, or 5-204 MHz returns for increased return bandwidths required in DOCSIS 3.1 applications.
The FTTB-1218-2W has one tri-color LED indicating the optical input status, one bi-color LED indicating return transmitter status as well as calibrated DC test points for receive and transmit optical powers.