- Optical and RF parameters configured via user-friendly LCD menu with three key navigation
- Field upgradable frequency splits
- 1218 MHz forward RF bandwidth
- RF AGC maintaining +44 dBmV output
- High performance and low power consumption GaAs technology
- 1210-1650nm SC/APC optical input
- 1310 nm 3.0 dBm DFB return path transmitter
- Aluminum die cast housing for indoor installation
- Forward and Return -20 dB RF test ports (one each)
- One 12 VDC “F” connector input port for local/remote powering
FTTB-1218-L2W-204 2 way indoor node
The FTTB-1218-L2W (Two-Way Indoor Optical Node) converts the optical signal received from the headend into a +44 dBmV RF output, while sending upstream cable modem signals over a second fiber back to the headend. Three frequency splits are available to satisfy standard 5-42 MHz, 5-85 MHz, or 5 204 MHz returns for increased bandwidths required for DOCSIS 3.1 applications.
A future proof feature of the FTTB-1218-L2W is that its RF diplexers are able to be changed in the field to accommodate increased return bandwidth requirements when demands for more data occur.
The compact housing includes an optical receiver with an LCD display, control keys, RF AGC, adjustable
attenuator, adjustable slope, RF amplifier and a return path optical transmitter.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 2 in|