- Unique Actuator closing mechanism preserves reusability
- Flush insulator prevents moisture from collecting or migrating along the path
- Non-rotational design for installation and disassembly
- Brass pins with bright acid tin plating for excellent RF conductivity
- Support sleeve located in main nut assembly reduces “pull back” during installation
- Back nut radius allows smooth transition of heat shrink tubing
- Visible entry of center conductor into seizing mechanism(no blind entry)
Call for Price Each
Corning Gilbert introduces the next generation in 2-piece connector technology, with patented design features that provide clear performance advantages over traditional two piece connectors.
Only the G2 Series gives installers a full view of the cable’s center conductor insertion into the connector seizing mechanism, eliminating traditional blind entry installations. A unique center conductor seizing system prevents actuator lockup and preserves connector reusability. With the patented support sleeve located in the back nut of the connector, cable “pull back” is minimized. This eliminates cable kinking typically associated with 2-piece connector installation.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
Gilbert Engineering /Corning
Providing Connectivity Solutions That Customers Can Rely On Corning Gilbert, a world leader in RF connectivity, continuously develops new interconnect technology for improved RF system performance, reliability, and efficiency. Their products are used in a range of diverse applications from broadband communication systems to telecommunications, defense systems, and test and measurement. Corning's design expertise is complemented by the high quality of their products and dedication to customer service.