- Digital or analog measurements available in one instrument
- Supports Annex A (16, 32, 64, 128, and 256) and Annex B (64 and 256) QAM modes
- Leakage measurement in the spectrum mode or frequency mode if the exact frequency of the leakage is known
- Full channel range from channel T7 to 135 (5 MHz – 860 MHz).
- Large, easy-to-read display provides quick glance capability in dimly lit environments
- Multi-function digital or analog signal analysis includes all pertinent channel and system-wide information
- High accuracy for all individual channel and system parameters including: spectrum, scan, tilt, carrier-to-noise, carrier level and line voltage measurements
- Tilt measurement for simplified system balancing
- MER, BER, and test constellation graphic display for accurate digital signal analysis
- Programmable power shut-off extends time between charges
- High-impact plastic case and leatherette-vinyl case protect unit during field use
PICO-PRO/Q Digital QAM Signal Analysis Meter
Call for Price Each
PICO-PRO/Q digital QAM signal analysis meter provides digital or analog measurements available in one instrument. This meter features high accuracy for all individual channel and system parameters including: spectrum, scan, tilt.
Digital QAM Signal Analysis Meter
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 3 in|