- Supports 1220 MHz downstream for DOCSIS 3.1 migration
- High RF output level (37/50dBmV) through GaAs-FET Push Pull technology
- Future proof with field replaceable diplex filters (42/54 Mhz and 85/102 Mhz)
- Extended optical input level range (-8dBm to 4dBm) for maximum flexibility
- Optical automatic gain control (AGC) via built-in microprocessor maintains constant RF output levels over a wide range of optical inputs
- Internal digital optical TX/RX level display enables level monitoring without instrumentation,
- JXP style pad and equalizer control
- 1310 nm, 1550 nm and CWDM DFB laser options for return transmitter
- Superior return transmitter (TX) NPR performance
- Separate -20dB RF test ports for forward and reverse directions
- Powered by a plug-in wall type 24VDC power transformer via F-connector
- Surge protection (6kV) at RF output
- SCTE compliant F type connectors
- Diecast aluminum housing for excellent heat dissipation and RFI shielding
TIN40RD31 2 way 1220 MHz node
TIN40RD31 is a DOCSIS 3.1 compliant 5-1220 MHz high output two way indoor optical fiber node for CATV, SMATV, FTTx, MDU or private business applications.
The TIN40RD31 has a wide optical input range from 1200 to 1600 nm, making it ideal for either 1310nm or 1550nm systems.
Downstream section has a microprocessor controlled AGC feature which enables variable input optical level while maintaining a constant RF output level.
A high RF output level (37/50dBmV with 13dB tilt) eliminates the need for a seperate RF amplifier on the output. A wide -8 to +4dBm optical input level make the node usable in many applications.
The nodes are powered by a plug-in wall type 24VDC power transformer via F-connector.
|Dimensions||9 × 7 × 3 in|